Monday, July 26, 2010

Unplanned Denial

As of last Wednesday it had been a while since I last orgasmed, and when I had, it was nothing great, quite boring really. I was getting a bit horny.

My oldest child is looking at colleges. With other kids and a wife who can't take time of without notice, finding time to go see them is very difficult. And then we noticed on Wednesday morning that if we drove that night we could visit some on Friday and use the weekend to return. Perfect.

The plan was to leave when my son got home from work but a late afternoon thunderstorm closed the pool he works at. Great, we could leave early and not have to drive until 1 am.

The downside is that I would get to see my wife before leaving. Now I'd have to wait until I returned from the trip.

I think that denial is a fun and important part of a wife led marriage. And when she's denying me and involved, great. But an unplanned denial can really test you!! LOL.

2 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger Kathy's wife said...

You are right that denial is a fun and important part of a wife-led marriage. The occasional, last-minute, unexpected denial merely serves to remind us that we have no say in when or how often we get sex.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Walter H. Schulze III said...

I do not think if I was a monk that chastity would be any fun. Sleeping each night next to a beautiful woman makes it charged and exciting and frustrating all at the same time. A delicious cocktail.


;-}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home