Wednesday, June 09, 2010

An Interesting Week

But not how I'd hope nor you'd like to hear about.

Two weekends ago (12 days), we had sex. Yup. Intercourse. First intercourse since our trip to AZ the first week in April. Roughly 8 weeks. And despite a few times I masturbated while she watched, it was the only sexual interaction too.

And prior to said screwing we talked about if we should reinstate our wife led marriage. It's a long story. Same old stuff really. You don't want to read about it and sure don't want to write it out again.

Here's the interesting part. Over the last 12 days, I am caring less and less about sex. This has been going on now for a while. Age? Perhaps, but more likely due to very little physical interaction with my wife.

It's like I want to just say, "Whatever."

What I'm most proud of is that I can't control her or her actions. I can only control how I react to her. I can only control myself and I'm doing a good job of not getting angry. I think the word is, "Acceptance."

3 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, Blogger forever hers said...

This sounds like a tough situation. I know myself from personal experience that if you are not getting what you want your sexual desire and more so your desire to satify her gets less and less. It's call resentment.

Before our FLR I had little desire to satisfy my wife becuase I felt if ignored and if I wasn't getting what I wanted then fuck it.

Most if not all the problems I have in my life are due to lack of communication. Talk to your wife about this. It may not change the results but hanging onto this and not speaking will turn this ugly fast. Soon you'll be fighting about a dirty dish or a sock on the floor and we all know that's not the problem.

When one is not fulfilled one has no desire to meet thier partners needs or expectations. There's an old saying

Expectations are resentments under construction.

Good Luck !!!

 
At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I know exactly how you feel and it is not fun!!!

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Walter H. Schulze III said...

lovely. really.

removing anger from your life is a noble endeavor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home