Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Resetting and Getting Back in the Moood

As a quick refresher, we are in a wife led marriage for a couple of reasons but the primarily to help us have more sexuality/sexual fun in our marriage. It give us structure to deal with her low libido. And yes, I enjoy it.

I won't go into details but I was allowed an orgasm on sunday morning. I masturbated for her and she just sat there. In all fairness, I asked if I could. It was boring and not fun.

I actually regretted it. How often does a guy orgasm then wish he didn't?.....LOL

But what happened next is more important. I told her I wish I hadn't. I then told her that I'd like to have 5 minutes of "sexuality" on monday to get back into the mood of her being the boss. A "reset" if you will of getting back into a wife led marriage. I explained to her that after I orgasm, I lose interest. Sorta like a guy going to sleep soon after the act.

So as she lay in bed last night she asked me if I wanted the "5 minutes." In the past I would have said no and become angry at her asking. I hate the asking since in my head, a wife in a wife led marriage should "tell me."

But insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results so I said yes. She then asked me what I would like to do. I told her. Suffice to say that it I was naked and masturbating, telling her that I liked her authority and being submissive to her. I was on edge in no time and thankfully she noticed my "situation" and told me to stop before I orgasmed. Start to finish in less than 5 minutes.

And now I'm back in the mood but more importantly I am hoping she gets a better understanding of what will help us both.

6 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Walter H. Schulze III said...

good for you. Welcome back. So glad things are at least starting to work a little for you two. You deserve it.

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds so right.

I hate masturbation. It just leaves me feeling low. I have asked my wife not to ever suggest that I should masturbate. Somewhere she got this idea that men need relief.
i said I need love and particularly attention. She just needs to be prepared to spend a few minutes asking how I am going. Even to tease me. Flirt with me. touch and stroke me but dont let me climax unless I am inside her and she is turned on and going to climax too.

In a way being held chaste is like a 4-6 week foreplay vs a 1 minute stimulation followed by a feeling that I was not man enough to excite her.

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Playfully Yours said...

You guys are taking baby steps...that's good.

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Another One said...

That she noticed you were at the point and she stopped you is a very good sign.

Good luck in the future.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger linewriter said...

no masturbation here either.
Just makes things worse.

Hope it works for you

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

I left a comment on your July 14 post that I think would be more appropriate here.

I sympathize with you, and have experienced some of what you try to describe. I am highly sexed, whereas my wife is not. Yet, we get together some time with each of us satisfied, although not necessarily at the same time. I would love to be sexually dominated as a rule, but that will never happen. I would love to serve her in any way she wishes, and I think I am doing that. So, there is some satisfaction. In the meantime, we have some great sex anyway. Life is not perfect, so we must make the best of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home