Monday, June 14, 2010

How To Leave A Husband

A few days prior to my wife leaving for a girls getaway weekend in AZ, I just came out and told her how much fun (and appropriate) it would be to get me aroused in the garage and leave me that way as she drove off for fun in the sun.

And that's exactly what happened. I suppose my asking/suggesting (praying:P) for her to do that may not be the perfect wife led moment but with all the troubles we've had, it was OK with me.

Honestly, I thought she'd forgotton about it. She raised the garage door so we could access the hatchback for her suitcase. It was then I thought, "She must have forgotten, there is no way she'll have me masturbate with the door open." Risk is one thing, jail time another.

Then she closed the door.

I hesitated. It was awkward and I told her so. She asked me to start "thinking" about her. That's our not so secret code word to masturbate.

In short order I was on my knees telling her I hope she has a good time with her girlfriend in AZ (no, neither are bisexual...sorry). Then she asked me what I wanted. Again, not the perfect wife led moment but if it makes her feel more comfortable then maybe it is.

I told her I wanted to get very, very hard, very aroused, to drip precum and then wait. I wanted her to watch me drip, aching and throbbing as she backed out of the driveway. I told her I wanted her to know I'd think of her each night before I went to sleep, making myself crazy with lust for her. And that's what happened. I stroked, I ached, dripping precum and she drove off.

Later we exchanged emails. Here is what I wrote:

"
I hope you had a good time today. And know that I'll think of you a bit before I go to bed, reminding myself that I was hard, dripping and sticky as you drove off to your girlfriend getaway.

And that was fantastic and exactly how I envision a perfect marriage. the wife arousing the husband alot, restricting his orgasms and there by ensuring that he'll be thinking of her....ALOT:)"


She responded to keep thinking of her. She gets home tomorrow. Can't wait.

Confused? Me too......

6 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Walter H. Schulze III said...

;-}

And so the intrinsics come to the surface. Weebles wobble but they don’t fall down…

;-}

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Playfully Yours said...

I think the point is that both of you enjoyed that little bit of teasing and sexual tension. Sometimes it doesn't matter who starts it, just have fun.
Very hot....

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

SH: Weebles....OK, that's funny.

PY: Perhaps you are right. Doesn't matter who starts it. And this might be some "baggage" I need to deal with. (Then again, always initiating isn't the best either.

 
At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is just the best way, just come out with something like that. Under normal circumstances you wouldn't have said anything, or said it in a different way. If your wife enjoys your attention, wants to have you thinking of her "at all times" and can see that you enjoy her teasing you and keeping you denied, then how difficult can it be.....!!!!

Just make sure that she knows how much you have missed her when she gets back, and not just because of the "garage incident" lol

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger sean said...

I love your blog. I am fairly new to WLM and I love learning. The one thing I know is that women are superior. I enjoy your blog.

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and read it starting from the beginning to the most recent posts.
I was going to email my wife suggesting she read your blog, but not after I read you stopped your FLR.
Your blog was sooooooooooo hot. I loved it.
Wishing you happyness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home