Sunday, July 04, 2010

That was fun......

This afternoon we drove up to the outlets. We had to return headphones and my wife had a coupon for Coach. Yikes, the very high end purse/bag store.

It didn't take long to replace the headphones. Love Bose. They honored the purchase, no questions asked.

While at Coach, she went back and forth between two bags. As there was only one left of a certain type I had to hold onto it, and all the paper stuffed inside. Now, if this was some fantasy blog, I'd say how she got me all aroused while telling the hot sales girl that she's the boss.

More and more I've noticed that the blogs that survive for years eventually get away from the kinky sex stuff. Sure that's fun to write about and hope for but in the end a wife led marriage is about a guy trying to make his wife's life better, make her happy with the benefit that it gets him aroused.

7 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly...
We are on vacation.wife decided she wanted a fancier car, and she went in and took care of it. Hundreds of dollars, and I don't even like this one! Oops, oh well, huh?

 
At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not going to disagree with you WSS, but for many, there is another reason, a reason that I will be blogging about shortly.

Your last paragraph strikes a chord with me, but raises some interesting issues.

 
At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't say which bag she choose....!!!

 
At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WSS - I think that you raise an interesting point, but if the kinky stuff is just not there, is the husband not forced to seek pleasure from "other" things, and if so, can he ever really be satisfied.

I am going to expand this question over on my blog.

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Walter H. Schulze III said...

So true. most of a WLM is just a marriage. it is the 5% that is different. ;-}

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

Maybe we are succumbing to the inevitable old age. We learn, we repeat fewer stupid things, our ears and nose grow, ...

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

Anon: She bought the more exspensive bag. She deserves the very best.

Susan's Pet? Perhaps our ears and nose....hair. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home