Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Holding Back

So there I was. At an outdoor concert, sitting on the grass with my wife and a friend/co worker of hers. A very, very cute 24ish y.o. and she brought an equally cute girl friend.

Early in the day, my wife and I walked into town and picked up some food for the concert. Fruit, sandwiches, veggies and dip, salsa and chips. And of course, wine.

It took all my will power to act..oh no, here we go with the word police..."normal". What did I want to do, serve all 3 women. And I did to some extent. Pouring wine, serving out food on the plates, etc. But this seemed more the "good husband, nice guy, good host" type of thing.

I even draped my jacket over my wife's friend shoulers when the sun went down.

I suppose giving all three of them foot rubs would have been a bit too much!! LOL

4 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Walter H. Schulze III said...

Mr. WESS,

good decision. Letting go with submissive actions in public would probally been frowned upon.

;-}

-SH

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

yea, but fun!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger BCR said...

yes, that would have been WAY too much. you need training. your wife should possess you,the very core of your being. but instead she lets you nudge her along...down the road you wish to travel. it's funny because i think she plays the dom role to please you. which ofcourse is fine, because she loves you. but if i were her, and you served another woman in my presence or behind my back, i would politely reach my arm around your back, then loving caress your kneck and in one pull yank a few strands of hair out of the back of your head near the hair line, forcefully so that your head discretely yanked back, to show you that i wouldn't be pleased by you serving other women again. if you yelped, i wouldn't apologize, i would lovely look deeply into your eyes and ask if you are ok. when you respond yes, i'd whisper that is to bad, maybe i should have yanked a hand full, and then i'd smile and kiss you.

hence, i'd suggest that in the future, you should hold back.

just a thought.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

My wife's friends all sense, if not already know, where I stand with respect to her. I serve, as I have posted a few times with carrying luggage, doing errands, etc. But as you said, they are more husbandly than subservient. My wife would not allow me to do the other (good stuff) unless she had arranged it and there were clear limits. For me that is taking all the fun out of it. But who knows? Maybe I would really enjoy it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home