Friday, June 18, 2010

A Sober Conversation

Lot's of fun, kinky talk occurs with a bit of alchohol in our systems. Drunk, horney and humping is no time to talk. Lord knows who remembers what and there's always something in there about wanting to watch the wife with two midgets, her girlfrined and farm tools. (Ok, that may be an exageration)

Stone cold sober my wife talked with me today. She brought up if I think we are wife led and if not, alot of my actions are confusing.

I told her that I love a WLM and think it's fun and brings us closer together, etc. That even just talking about it got me aroused. I was quite honest. I ended with a "however". However, if due to her lack of a sexual brain she can't incorporate a wife led marriage into our daily life and would rather keep it a fun once per month sex game then fine.

I asked her what she thought. She said we were definately in a WLM even though I was trying to pull away. She said this is who we are and who you are.

She said that even though she doesn't get sexaul satisfaction from it (WLM) she likes it because it adds a sexual component to our marriage. She wants to continue our wife led marriage and asked that I tell her more of what I want and not to let nothing occur for too long. I appreciate her honesty.

We will see how things go.

6 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger hersforever said...

Congratulations -- that sounds like a good, positive step to me. Even if it's hard for her to get into it sexually, it's still good that she wants to do it and wants you to keep in communication about it.

I personally am a big advocate for weekly reviews, it's just a chance for the both of you to sit down and talk to each other about the week, what was good and what was bad and how you're feeling. That's when I bring up to my wife issues like when I'm feeling forgotten about or things that I think I need (more of her time, more time for myself, whatever). It sounds like that may work for the two of you as well, to stay in communication about how you're doing without letting nothing happen for too long.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Another One said...

That she said it is a WLM is a very good sign.

Sounds like you are both heading to the table with the same goal - to firm up and establish the WLM. That's a good thing.

Good luck.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Playfully Yours said...

Oh I am so excited by your conversation. You two both opened up and expressed your needs and expectations on the surface. The fact that she is still considering your marriage as wife-led is awesome. She hasn't given up the idea she just needs a little more direction for you two to move forward.
Great stride

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

It is indeed a positive move. I am glad for both of you.

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Walter H. Schulze III said...

I echo Mr. Susan's Pet.

 
At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Major, major step WSS, I am so pleased for you. You didn't say what you were going to tell you wanted more of, what it is that "you" would like for your relationship, or how she could express her female control within your relationship.

If you haven't, and I am sure you have already considered this many times, it's a good thing to write them down and try and look at each of them from her prospective, what, if and why she would find them accpetable. When you have done this properely and realistically, and refinded your list, maybe you could share it with her.

just remember to express them in terms of an advantage or benefit to her, as your pleasure comes from submitting and feeling much closer to her in your attentive and obedient behaviour.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home