Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happened to you part 2

Lady Grey asked what, if any, suggestions I gave my wife. I didn't at the time. I was trying to keep it light hearted, no pressure and go and take care of the kids and dinner. It was an attempt to infuse some fun sexuality into our marriage that didn't require alot of time or effort. And for the most part, it worked just fine.

Here is what I emailed her this morning:

The other day you when I met you in the bedroom you and I struggled on the "what's next, how to end it" type of issue.

From a sexual standpoint (as opposed to an emotional connection): Before I get to that I think it's important for you to know what turns me on so maybe that will help you. Serving you turns me on. Me being naked and you dressed turns me on. You touching me turns me on. You having me touch you turns me on. You actively teasing me then denying my orgasm turns me on.

Since you asked for suggestions and with the above in mind you could have/I could have asked for:
--kiss the back or inside of my knee. that's enough, lets go cook dinner.
--stroke me and then let's go cook dinner.
--make precum. Stop. let's go cook dinner.
--unbutton my blouse. Stop. Lets go cook dinner.
--remove my skirt. Stop. Let's go cook dinner.
--Thank you. That's a fun way to be greeted. Let's go cook dinner.
--stay naked while I change. Let's go cook dinner


I'm sure there are tons of other things and we are going out tonight. I'll let you know what she says.

3 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Lady Grey said...

Thank you for the extra information on your response to my comment on your last entry. What you're saying on this entry paints quite a different picture of your desire to let her know what you're feeling. I don't know if the email you sent her is typical of what's happened in the past, but it surely seems like a major step forward in the area of communication. You've clearly put the ball in her court, and it will be interesting to see what happens next. The seeming lack of libido on her part still looms as a nearly impossible hurdle to overcome. I wish you the best of luck.

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great response WSS. I think that you pitched that just about right. Only you can know your wife and how to respond.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

LG and AAT: Thanks. LG, I've been this blunt before and then wait and nothing happens. I'm not going to wait this time. This morning, I asked her (she always says yes) if I could masturbate for her. I did that for a few minutes while she dryed her hair then I leaned forwarded, kissed her foot, stood up, kissed her cheek and said thanks. I then left the bathroom and got dressed.

Easy, fun and no pressure.

I too worry if her low libido can be "overcome." I think of it more as "accounting for" or "adjusting for."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home