Sunday, May 09, 2010

Almost....

It's amazing what a guy will agree to just prior to orgasm.

Thing have been quit awkward lately with the ending of our wife led marriage. I don't know how much I'll blog but I feel it's important to the many marriages out there that we all discuss the ups and downs and now our transition into a more vanilla relationship.

As I think I blogged about, I expect that any wife led fun mayb be strictly a sexual, bedroom game. Nothing wrong with that but not what I really want.

This morning we were having a cup of coffee on our back deck. I was just in my underwear, she had been up for a while and was already dressed. As we had our coffee she playfully reached into my button down calvin klien boxers and pulled me out. From there she placed her feet in my lap and got me going. It wasn't long before I was on edge.

And then it got interesting.

She said, "I think you should still say "whatever". As in whatever she says...as in keep the wife led thing going. Like most guys, I'd go off a cliff if a woman was stroking me and asked nicely.

And I almost said yes. But I knew better. She say let's continue, and then I'd have all these expectations of teasing, denial and increased sexuality in our marriage only to be disappointed.

So I said, "I don't think so right now."

How's that for some self control!! LOL

I did orgasm. That was nice. Other than her feet, she never touched me and of course, I never touched her. But it was good and the first sexual contact we've had since our big talk.

5 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I wouldn't be surprised if your story is not over quite yet."

Haven't I heard those words some where before? lol

Keep on like that and your wife will be begging you....!!!! Seriously though, don't just say no without finding out why and in what ways your wife would like to keep "whatever" going. Clearly she was employing some pretty good tease and arousal tactics to get you to submit to her decision, don't let it go just yet.

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger Playfully Yours said...

I think now she is wishing maybe she should have kept the deal the way it was going.

It is good that she is still working to get a rise out of you....wink

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger Walter H. Schulze III said...

Yes, I agree with Mr. @AT. Maybe the intrinsics are still going to surface again.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

I have said before that a wife led marriage is based on sex. If sex is absent, the man will not be manageable by the wife.

The other side is, you can have sex without being in a wife led marriage. You can have all kinds of sex, and then lead a reasonably pleasant life with your partner.

Your experience here is not indicative of what you desire. Maybe it is just some nice sex with your wife. Maybe she needs something other than just sex to get her going. Ask her.

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Florida Dom said...

I hope things work out for you. Sounds like she's still interested. And has she seen a doctor. Maybe her hormone levels are off and maybe it could be fixed.

Anyway, just discovered your blog and it's interesting.

FD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home