Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Input

This morning I asked my wife if I could "think" about her. As some of you remember this is our fun code word for me to masturbate though not necessarily orgasm. She asked me if she should do anything. Intially I said no.

We wandered from the living room into the bedroom and master bathroom where I happily got down on my knees and started. Plenty aroused a few minutes later, I stopped, thanked her, and began to pick up laundry and we talked a bit about kids, etc.

Then I told her that I do need her input. I don't know when I should stop. I mean, I ask her if I can start but when to end is unclear. She asked me if I meant "orgasm." I told her that was her choice but not what I meant. I said I would really appreciate it if she would decide when I should stop.

Knowing that she prefers ideas I said, "Should it be a 30 second quickie? Or 5 minutes? To the point of precum? Or should it go for 1/2 an hour? Or until you leave the house for work?" (Of course other ideas came to mind later like thinking of her until she calls from the car).

I told her I thought it would be fun to not know and be suprised. Only time will tell if she adopts this part of the decision.

2 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Walter H. Schulze III said...

Maybe as she sees you more driven from pleasure-no-release she will get into it more. The proding through tease & denial are a proven way to get a husband to do what you want. Hope she can do so for your both's enjoyment. ;-}

 
At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. nice scene.
Wife let me hump her back to "help" yesterday... didn't help much, ugh!
She let me cum anyway!
Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home