Monday, March 15, 2010

Ya da Ya da Ya da.......

The wife came home late yesterday afternoon from her business trip. It was the 2nd in 3 weeks. Fortunately, she doesn't travel again until September.

At some point she wanted some coffee and I happily obliged. As you all know, we have a ritual of coffee service. I get down on one knee and say, "With this coffee I love, honor, worship and obey you." I know for some that this seems WAY over the top but it's always done with a smirk between us. More fun than pure dominance/submission.

With kids running around and general chaos I quickly dropped to one knee and said, "With this coffee, ya da, ya da, ya da." Handing her her coffee I stood up.

Looking me directly in the eyes......"No. You don't get to say, Ya da, Ya da, Ya da." Try again.

And so I did.

Glad she's home.

4 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger forever hers said...

It's funny how kids can disrupt our FLR. My wife/mistress were just talking about the impact with children around.

Our little inside jokes now are a constant source of amusment around the kids.

But when the kids are around Mistress can stil give that look. I love that we are starting to be able to speak without using words

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger Walter H. Schulze III said...

now you know she has set an expectation. I bet from now on you enjoy meeting her expectation too.


;-}

 
At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Karen said...

She wants you to say "With this coffee I love, honor, worship and obey you" with the kids around? I think that is great!

Why do so many try to hide from their children the proper relationship for husbands and wives? How are daughters to understand the need to be worshiped and obeyed if not in the home?

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

Oh Karen!

You are so right! But it will take time and effort.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home