Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Ring, Part II

We did go and get the "free" (hardly if you knew the price of her ring). And as luck would have it, they didn't have it in my size so I'll pick up the ordered one later this week.

The choosing was fairly one sided but in all honesty, I did have a a say and we more or less agreed on the same ring.

Now for the etching, on the inside.

We discussed many choice on the way down. Most with wife led themes, others more convential, like with our anniversary date. The funniest was what the jewler said he read one time about what a wife put on the inside of her husbands wedding band...."Put it back on." That's funny.

When it came time to ours, my looked at me and then told him to etch "Whatever" on the inside. It was fun and appropriate.

I'll let you all know if there is any type of "ceremony" when I put it on later this week.

2 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger Walter H. Schulze III said...

we had a ceremony to dedicate our 10 year anniversary and to commit to a wife let approach. My wife got a large diamond ring, which I gave her during the ceremony. Later that night we made love and the commitment was sealed. I found it to be something that made a big impact going forward and recommend something to mark the occasion for you as well, but your wife may decide as she wishes.

best....

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

My wife bought me a ring for one of our wedding anniversaries. In my case, however, she meant it to be on something other than my finger. You are welcome to look at a post on my blog that shows where it belongs: http://hersforever.blogspot.com/2008/12/sunday-morning.html.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home