Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Ring for Me

Last week we celebrated our 20th anniversary and we bought her a ring. The jewler had a "special" going on and offered me a free titanium ring. I'm guessing they don't cost much.

Saturday is date night. She's told me that I am going to be the designated drive adn we will be getting that ring. Furthermore, we will engrave it. We, Ok, she, hasn't decided exactly what will be on the inside but here are some of her thoughts:

Wrapped
With Strings
Shes the Boss
and our favorite: Whatever.

Whatever has a fun meaning. Of course, Whatever, as in whatever she says. But I also have a coffee mug that says "Whatever" on it.

This could be fun.

3 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I got a titanium ring (with a sliver centre band) for christmas. I have to wear it all the time now, even though we have been married for 15 years.

It's actually almost an engagement ring as she plans to buy me a more expensive one when we "get married again" with her in the leaders role. This will be private but important.
I think it's all really cool !

Good luck with yours!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

a charming post!


bobbi
http://stores.lulu.com/empressarises

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Walter H. Schulze III said...

way to go on the 20 and getting a gift too. My wife bought herself diamond ear rings after I got a job and for her valintine present. I didn't get anything, but she said valintine is for girls anyway.

enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home