Friday, January 08, 2010

Smirking at Costco

My wife has some unexpected free time this morning and was able to drive the kids to school and then come back to the house, discuss vacation plans for the year and enjoy another cup of coffee. Of course, I was in my boxers proudly displaying "Wife Worshiper" on the front.

Just prior to her leaving she wanted me on my knees. Hey, who I am to complain. Stroking and naked except those boxers around my ankles, she asked me if they were clean. Spotless I replied, just got them out of the wash.

Too bad. Make them sticky and wear them when you go to Costco. Well, naked on my knees in front of my fully clothed wife who was telling me to orgasm and wear sticky underwear to Costco.....let's just say it didn't take long:)

And while shopping at Costco I run into two neighbors who live only a few houses away. Me with my list, doing what is normally my wife's job and wearing sticky wife worshiper boxers....just had to smirk the entire time we were talking.

So ladies and gentlemen, you never who has what on underneath and what had just happened at their house! LOL

2 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Anonymous ALL FOR HER said...

My wife only allows me a orgasm every two months. Maybe every second time she will rub "her" cock until I explode. (Of course I ask her permission first before the point of no return). I wear panties 24/7 nice tight ones. After coming, she will tell me n ot to clean myself or to change my panties, just put on my pants (a dark color), and begin our day. Since she will do this only on a Saturday or Sunday morning she makes sure all day that I am wearing "the mess" as she calls it. But the orgasm is definitely worth it. Again, as you, I laugh sometimes when we meet others knowing what a wet panty I have on. My wife will rub it several times during the day to keep spreading "the mess".

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Lady Julia said...

Thanks for sharing this. The entire scenario was fun to read and sounds very much like something I would do. There's something so exciting about adding a "public" element to the things I do with him. It gives everything a nice touch of the "squirm factor" without making it genuinely humiliating.

Oh, and I quite like the idea of the Wife Worshipper boxers. That's a nice touch :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home