Friday, January 01, 2010

I Resolve to......

Anyone who has read this blog knows of our informal but regular morning coffee service ritual. In a nutshell, I serve her coffee in a pair of boxers that say "Wife Worshiper" on them. I get down on a knee and say, "with this coffee I love you." Sometimes I say fun things. It's quick and fun. And a great way to start the day.

My wife believes that what you do on New Year's Day sets the tone for the year.


"Show me how happy I make you." (That's code to start mastrubating.)

Me: "I think every husband should start the year out this way,on his knees in front of his wife."
Her: "Every wife should require it."

Her: "Repeat after me."
"I resolve to obey."
"I reslove not to orgasm unless you (my wife) is present."
"I resolve to take my wife out on a date once per month."

Of course I repeated what she said, all the while, naked and stroking.

Happy New Year!!

6 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous BOB said...

Happy New Years to you WSS !
I look forward to reading your blog in 2010!

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year WSS, what a great wat to start the year, abd everyday for that matter. Look forwrad to seeing how things develop for you both in 2010.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Spin said...

Happy New Year!
Serving coffee first?
*grin*

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

Keep it up. You can't go wrong with that attitude and practice. We too, have our coffee served by me every morning. It is a time of enchantment.

Personally, I would prefer to start the new year with my pleasuring my wife orally, but then, we can't have everything. I'll have to wait until she is ready.

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

Anon: Thank you but it's my life that is more interesting. It really isn't about my creativity. It's all true!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home