Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Strangest Thing Happened

My wife is an extremely busy proffessional. Consequently, she doesnt' have alot of friends so about every year I try and get her to spend the weekend away with her close girlfriend (no, not like that).

Of course I do all the planning and while I don't deny that I can fantasize about me being her executive assistant, her ordering me to do the research, etc etc. it just isn't like that. I do it because she won't do something nice for herself. It's just a loving husband type of thing.

But yesterday I was just lounging around and started to think of places she could go annd things she could do. I looked into three different locations/themes (resort spa versus big city theater and night life), flights from our city and from her friend's. Just happily browsing the net.

And then the strangest thing happened. I started to get an erection. I wasns't 1/2 naked, I wasn't fantasing about anything, I just felt this deep love and devotion washing over me. And it wasn't a small one either. I got very, very hard. One small stroke and I nearly orgasmed. So since she wasn't here, I stopped:)

I never had that happen, except in 8th grade but when you are 13 and the wind blows....

I haven't told my wife yet but I plan to tonight. I'm curious to see if she understands.

1 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So tell us about this "wind" that "blows" lol

It sounds as though what you were experiencing was deep feelings of submission, doing something for your wife subconciously turned you on, even though she was not there or had asked you. It was the thought of it though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home