Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Presents and Who We Are

I purposely didn't give my wife any presents that could be construed as wife led. Nothing. Last year I gave her the Rodin sculpture of a man on his knees worshiping his wife. And she didn't give me anything either. No mug with, "She's the Boss." Nothing.

The reason I know this is because we talked about it. Not before but afterwards. I've been feeling a bit neglected lately and just before two families arrive for dinner I brought her into our bedroom and told her so. I told her that I needed to get hard more often, to be aroused, to submit to her. Not have intercourse, no blowjobs (ha, that's funny:), just a little arousal. Get pudgy.

I think that's what alot of guys need. More attention. But this isn't about my needs and obviously not about hers since I didn't mention them either.

So she tells me to start stroking. I am on my knees telling her that I'd like to do this more often and she says if I keep going I can spend the night serving dinner in very sticky underwear. I told her I'd rather not orgasm and was done. Just wanted to play for, oh, 97 seconds.

(Disclaimer. We aren't cheap. Our gift this year was a camera to each other.)

She then says that she thought the presents she gave to me were a little wife led. Really? I didn't think so. A much needed oven mit, a spatula, salad tongs, coffee mugs with hearts, cleaning supplies, kitchen wash clothes and a gift certificate to our favorite local restaurant. (That's for tonight. I'm going to get laid!:) LOL

I told her I purposely stayed away from sexual things. Her stocking included some bubble bath (she was out), 2 magazines for the bath, a pack of gum with a woman lying on her side saying, "Say Please." Ok, that's a bit wife led but it is tradition as was the "Boss Lady" hand lotion. Yes, it says "Boss Lady."

Then she said something profound. She laughed and said that most of both our presents were quite wife led but we are so established in our wife led marriage that we didn't really notice. And she's right. If you were watched me open my stocking you'd think, "Damn, his wife only gave him stuff to clean the house and take care of her." And you'd be right!

She then told me that this is who we are and probably always have been (in a wife led marriage.) That we don't need books or websites to define a us. And that we will continue to be in one and figure out what whats for us. How true.

I hope you all have a happy New Year.

(P.S. I've had some readers join that are single. Wonderful. I hope that they can find happiness in some degree of a female led relationship. If you think about all your friends whose marriages work, I bet almost all have some degree of wife ledness to them

5 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger animlgrl said...

:D

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your wife's presents to tou all sounded pretty much wife led to me, just make sure that you put them to good use lol I am sure that you will.

Happy New Year.

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous BOB said...

MR Whatevershesays: Thank you for sharing that wonderful anectdote!It's always great to read about the everyday life of a wife-led marriage.

I hope that both you and your wife have a great New Years!

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous BOB said...

MR Whatevershesays: Thank you for sharing that wonderful anectdote!It's always great to read about the everyday life of a wife-led marriage.

I hope that both you and your wife have a great New Years!

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

Bob. You are welcome. It's just a wife led marriage for real. And please, no Mr. needed. Just WSS. Very casual.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home