Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Finally, I'm the Boss or.......

Not.

Being in a wife led or female led marriage is not about sex. Sex for many is defined as the wife keeping the husband aroused and interested, not as many think, whips, chains and leather.

I'll keep this fairly clean.

We had a great date night last saturday and it ended in our bedroom with me naked and aroused following her directions to find a suitable vacation spot to celebrate our 20th anniversary. I found a nice hotel in Az and she pushed the computer to the end of the bed and then bent forward to check it out.

She looked at me and with her spectacular ass in the air told me to get behind her. Oh boy, it's been awhile since we did it "doggy" style. And then she proceeded to oh so very slowly thrust herself backwards.

"Put your hands on your head."
While checking out the website she continued. Back and forth, just barely touching my erection.
"Oh, look, an adult pool with cabanas. You can serve me there. Don't let my naked breasts get sun burned."
Back and forth. OH MY GOD.
"Make sure you get lots of lotion on my nipples."
Then she reaches underneath herself and guides me into her. I start to thrust. I'm now the boss, behind her, grabbing those fantastic hips, beginning to give it to her doggie style. OH MY GOD.
"Hands on your head." "Don't move."

And then, somehow, just as I was becoming the "boss", the "Man", ready to screw her silly, I'm not allowed to move.

slowly, very slowly, she pleases herself by thrusting back and forth onto me. What position is this? It sure isn't "woman on top." Can't say, "Reverse Doggie." Sounds to similar to "Bend over Boyfriend. :) Yes I was allowed to orgasm. It was one of the most intense of all time and it seemed like it lasted forever.

So....not actually the boss. :) Sometimes you just have to laugh.

5 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Another One said...

That's a great story. The thing that struck me about your last two points is..........how much you two are in love with each other, know each other, and enjoy each other. Glad for you!

Have fun on your anniversary.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Spin said...

Boss or not-that is really hot!
Wow! nice! really really great!

 
At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WSS - I think that your wife is begining to understand and enjoy this power she has over you, I loved it....!!!!

Sounds like your going to have some fun in the sun, or at least service with a smile lol

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad she allowed you to cum. Having you pull out just prior to orgasm and leave it "in the air" as my wife calls it, is something she does to me all of the time. Then when it finally goes down she washes me with a washcloth and then back into the CB 6000 for another week or more. And for the rest of the week I'm on my best behavior. My wife feels that every man should experience frustration, denial and extreme horniness to please their wife.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

When you have her all figured out, that is when she loses control. Until then, you are her toy. Enjoy it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home