Sunday, November 12, 2006

Back to "Normal"

My last post was a little premature. Every once in awhile things get tough. Work stress, guests, kids school/sports etc get in the way. Then I need to reavalutate and realize that life is much more vanilla than "other."

Last weekend we went to "dueling" piano bar. Kinda corny but lots of fun. Earlier in the day, she tied a thin ribbon around my wedding ring to signify being "Wrapped Around Her Finger." I really appreciated her initative. We both wondered what I should say if someone asked me about it. Instead of revealing our lifestyle, I was to say my wife put it there but didn't tell me why.

That night was great. A few drinks lossened us both up, lowering the stress levels. Next thing I know she's shed her blouse and only has on a camisole. The woman next to us took one look and removed her bra. Lots of dancing. I pointed out my wrapped finger to the woman next to us, making a circular motion and she said, "Your wrapped around her finger." I replied taht I was and my wife was the boss. She laughed and said that's great. Her husband didn't seem to care about his wife at all. Just sat there while she danced, very suggestively, with me and my wife. Sex was good that night!

I'm happy to report that it wasn't just that night that has changed. My wife's been pretty playful since then and really, that's all I need. I dropped her an email about family scheduling and she replied, "Thanks for checking with the boss." In addition, she'll be taking some time off later this week for a minor medical procedure and told me to expect that she'll be pretty demanding. Specifically, some pretty extensive pedicures!

She's away right now, due back later today. After she left, we spoke and I asked her if I could masturbate. She granted me permission to orgasm. I thought about it for a while then emailed her that I'd rather wait for her return and guidance. She told me that she appreciated my committment. That does alot for me.

I just got off the phone with her. She told me we could "play" sometime before tomorrow morning. To be honest, I'm so fired up that I'll.......go off........in about 2 minutes:)

So things are better. And as I read my previous posts and those of helpmate and the links he provides, I'm remined yet again that just like a regular marriage, a Wife Led Marriage has it's ups and downs.

Thanks to everyone for there support from my last post. I'll try and post again next week after my few days of at home intense service of my wife. Can't wait!

5 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

So glad to hear your back in the swing of the things with your Wife!Sometimes we just have to be patient!Im sure it will prove worth the wait. That's so awesome that your Wife is really coming into Her own and bringing Her unique brand of leadership to your marriage.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger fd said...

Patience is even more important in a FLR than in a vanilla marriage because of the constant need to adjust to the O/other without any "normal" rules to follow. W/we are all making up the relationship as W/we go along. It is naturally not going to be a smooth ride.

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Annes test beta blog said...

Your blog is sooo interesting. I love how you're explaining in detail both your and your wife's points of view, the challenges, changes and discovery. I think it's wonderful how you acknowledge that building a good D/s relationship takes a lot of work and patience. It seems that some men are disappointed if their wives don't know how to do everything exactly right from the beginning. The sad truth is that we women are not always as perfect as you dear men want to think we are. Thank you for blogging. You have some very good ideas.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

screme, don't know the proper way to ask so i will be direct. i would love to have access to your blog if you have one and could you please email me at moflrcpl@hotmail.com and let me know if that is a possibility?

Also, whatevershesays, i have posted a question for you in my comments section about if you want a "cleaned up" version of my latest post. FYI IfUD LMK.
hh

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on waiting for her "return and guidance". I think that dedication and sublimation of sexual energy is a very important aspect of male submission.

And thanks for your blog, I do enjoy it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home