Sunday, September 24, 2006

Boot Shopping Update

As promised, here is the follow-up conclusion to our date night and boot shopping.

We went down to the local mall. She was wearing a button down black dress, tights, boots to be replaced and I found out...a black lacy slip. None of my submission or her dominance was overt. The sales girl would bring out the boots and I would get on my knees in front of her and put them on her feet, switching back and forth between sizes and styles. When we changed stores, I'd help her put her old boots back on. Lots of fun wondering what others thought!

The real fun actually occurred at a local restaurant. After quite a few drinks, she removed her bra...at the table, and eventually undid enough buttons that I could see her belly button ring. On numerous occasions, the waiter got quite a view.

6 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Polyfetishist said...

When my beloved and I first got together I went a little crazy buying her footwear. It is a fetish that we both share.

But it was all online.

The worst - or the peak - was the night we were both sipping wine and I ordered three pair of thigh high boots for her. Neither of us had any idea they'd be such pains to deal with.

But it was still lots of fun.

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

Wow, did it embarass you or excite you that she was showing your waiter so much cleavage?

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

She was actually showing both of us. It was for me as much as it was for him.

Never was I embarrassed.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger VeezKnight said...

I've been in similar situations. For me at least, it ends up being a turn-on more than an embarassment.

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger j said...

I have to agree with veesknight. I'd be incredibly turned on. Of course I'd have to get her to show off a bit - I've never been successful at that. But I think it would be a major, major turn on.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger saratoga said...

Nice post.

I've been in-person, as opposed to online, boot shopping with my Mistress several times. All exciting and fun.

Once at the legendary "Purple Passion" in NYC, where the clerk/Domme commented on how my Mistress had such a 'nice little helper' with Her boot fitting. Pointedly, the woman never spoke to, nor looked at, me.

Several other times, we have shopped in high-end stores in malls. Particularly Charles David. The boots are spectacular, usually very tall, tight and shiny.

As with your scene, the clerk would approach and leave the boot boxes, and I would do the fitting. Both my Mistress and I became very excited.

Ironically, that said, the best boot purchases we ever made were on ebay, after first determining size and style at Purple Passion. Two pairs of luscious thigh-highs, at very modest prices.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home