Friday, October 13, 2006

We need to talk.

Yesterday, my wife and I were speaking on the phone about chores I was expected to do for her over the next few days. I asked her about the boots she had previously mentioned needed polishing. She said no rush. And then something along the line of "I wouldn't expect you to get enjoyment out of polishing them." EXCUSE ME?:) So I asked if she remembered me on my knees, naked, polishing her boots while she finished up some work related reading.

The conversation went elsewhere and time didn't allow me to discuss the pleasure I get out of taking care of her and completing her orders.

We will discuss it this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes.

4 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Tom Allen said...

Been there, done that, got the postcards.

Your recollection of your pleasurable moments is nothing like hers. I'm going to suggest that every time you have an enjoyable moment polishing her boots (or whatver), that you make a point to tell her - later, in a non-sexual conext - how much it meant to you and what you enjoyed about it. It's kind of like getting he rot remember what your favorite sports team or auto maker would be. She needs time before she can associate any importance with it.

The Edge of Vanilla

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger saratoga said...

Dunno. I've found that Mistress' for whom I've either polished boots, conventionally or with my tongue, and/or given pedicures, always remember it. And with a very fond and wistful sense.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Tom Allen said...

Sure they remember it, but there were probably already thinking of themselves as "Mistress" or at least thinking in some kind of a D/s or BDSM context. WSS isn't in that kind of relationship with his wife, and so the contextual cues go unnoticed or unconnected.

The Edge of Vanilla

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous How To Win At Slot said...

More precisely does not happen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home