Sunday, October 01, 2006

Moring Coffee

Ah the fall. Great colors, great weather and.....tons of activities for our children. A hectic life is not condusive to playing around, vanilla or otherwise. I'm not really complaining, just letting you know why I haven't posted in a while. There isn't much to post.

I forgot, yesterday morning to set up the coffee pot the night before. I haven't forgotten this in quite some time and the truth is I didn't forget. I was dog tired, one of my kids was having some friends over so I had to stay up until they went to sleep. Basically I just said screw it.

The next day my wife commented on not having her morning coffee ready. Asked if I was rebelling which is another word for tiring of a fem-dom/wife led relationship. I told her definately not, and I had forgotten. I lied. Later I asked her why she hadn't gone into our bedroom, thrown back the sheets, smacked my ass a few times and made me get up and make the coffee. She replied that she knew I was tired from staying up so late.

A big part of me wishes she woke me up. A bigger parts wishes she wanted to wake me up and was more demanding. I made coffee this morning. "Topping" from the "bottom" doesn't work!

I come clean later about the coffee. I doubt there will be any repurcusions. If there are, I'll let you all know.

Take care!

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Tom Allen said...

A big part of me wishes she woke me up. A bigger parts wishes she wanted to wake me up and was more demanding.

I think that one of the reasons that relationship experiments in the femdom genre fail is because of the mis-match in desire and expectations. Most men are kind of like little children at birthday or Christmas time - their heads are filled with a whole bunch of ideas that they've been carrying around and developing for years, only to be somewhat disappointed to find that they just got a new box of underwear and a flannel shirt.

On the other side, women who have had little exposure to this or who may not be taking it too seriously are busy monitoring the men for feedback, and interpreting those little setbacks as failures in themselves.

Yes, I'm generalizing here, but just to make a point. At soem point - maybe next week or next month - you might have dinner and just talk about how you're feeling about how things are going. I find that doing this in a different setting helps. For example, we try to relax on Sunday mornings and talk over coffee and the newspaper.

The Edge of Vanilla

 

Post a Comment

<< Home