Friday, April 16, 2010

I Wish, I Wish

I wish there was something to report. Nothing. Then again, nothing bad either. Well, nothing overly negative anyway.

After last weeks vacation, she hasn't been to playful. A comment here or there but nothing. I'm just trying not to pressure her. It's tough though. I fear that my not pressuring her will lead further down the road of nothing sexual due to her lack of libido.

I seem to be getting less angry and frustrated. I don't know if it is because I'm maturing or what. Whatever the reason, I'm happier even though I don't get any more sex. I also fear if she perceives this as a lack of desire for her?

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she has no libido, why would she even care?

Based upon your previous post, she needs to be away and drunk.

Nothing I can contribute, other than the obvious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home