Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not Getting Upset

Alls quiet. Nothing going on from a sexual standpoint or even wife led for that matter.

A couple of mornings this week I didn't get up and serve her coffee. She doesn't seem to care and if she doesn't, then I really don't either. Her lack of participation is not unusual but I still find it unsettling since it is the only real sexuality in our marriage. Oh well, the ebbs and flows. I'm getting better at not being upset and just accepting.

I'm off with a kid to a tournament this weekend then the following week we go to Arizona to celebrate out anniversary without kids. No kids for more than one night in....10 years.

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that you are taking this all really well, I know that I would less than happy with a situation like yours, but what can you do.

If you have tried talking etc what else is there. makes me appreciate just how accomodating Jane is being about all this.

 
At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wives in a WLM I bet all experience many high and lows with their husbands regarding the amount of domination they put into the relationship. My wife is no exception. For 10 weeks she kept me horny and was so strict with me, punishing me for the littlest thing. Then she will go for a month or so and not be into it as much, although she never completely stops. We always have a WLM, just different extremes. It's just the way women are. Men play it out in their minds, women start thinking of other things.

So it is not you or your wife. It's natural and she will be telling you to get that coffee and be on your knees in no time. Good luck. You try so hard, I hope you can obtain the degree of WLM you desire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home