Friday, April 02, 2010

Away We Go

Finally, after 10 years we will be going away for more than just one night, by ourselves.

I"ve been working overtime at home with getting the house ready to leave, getting the kids set up, laundry. There's always more to do than you think, such as printing out directions, car rental, mall location and directions for her shopping, restaurant ideas and even the closest Dunkin Donuts for her previously demanded poolside coffee service.

She told me this morning that I will be exercising alot and most of our calories will come from wine and poolside alchohol. Fine with me! The more relaxed she is....

I'll update you all next week. Untill then, I will happily pat myself on the back as we are celebrating 20 years of marriage!

4 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Walter H. Schulze III said...

Enjoy your vacation together. It sounds wonderful......!!!!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger lawyer said...

Thats so good for you. Have a great time and enjoy your vacation. I wish I could go on vacations too.

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel that this vacation could be a turning point for you both. Good Luck

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous WORSHIP HER said...

Vacations like this create a relaxing atmoshere, women really enjoy the no stress days and nights. After 2 or 3 days you both unwind. It will be easier to bring up FLM and maybe suggest bringing it up a level ot two. Enjoy!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home