Friday, July 17, 2009

"You're in trouble"

"You're in trouble." These are the words I heard after bringing one of my kids home from a sporting event. I had just gotten out of the car.

It was said by a mom sitting accross the street with some other neighbors.

"You're in trouble." "We just saw (wife's name) take out the garbage."

I wasn't actually in trouble but I found it quite arousing that she said it, that they all obviously knew who the boss was. Ha, if they only knew!

It's been awhile since anyone's commented like that and that is both good and bad. Good because I think it's so freaking obvious, so "normal" in the way others see us, that no one even cares. Bad, in that I like thoses comments. I like the acknowledgement from others that they know she's the boss. I like the subtle humiliation that speeds up my heart. Open acknowledgement from others is a turn on. It makes it more real.

4 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am past three months into my wife's acceptance of my gift of submission. I got in trouble a week ago, and since then the flirting that keeps me motivated has vanished. Any advice on how to trudge through obediently?

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Walter H. Schulze III said...

Not sure about the trudging thing. I have learnt to ignore my feelings and be obedient regardless. The consequences are tough and I truly enjoy pleasing my wife. When the motivation is not there, I have found to keep going and it returns with the next smile on her face.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

anon: You'll get lots of advice on this issue. The man's "into" it but the wife isn't.

I've found two things:
1. It's generally about a matter of degree. What I mean is that she is enjoying your submission but you want more. You are into more than she is. It's something you will need to talk to her about.

2. Some guys will say that you just must submit to your wife, regardless of her level of involvement. I TOTALLY disagree. Regardless that she is the boss and you should go at her speed, she still has to participate. You'll need to talk to her.

Hmmmm: Talking to her....a must in any marriage.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Walter H. Schulze III said...

As a 24/7 submissive husband, I do have needs. I get my contentment, pleasure, and motivation from when my wife is pleased with me. Sometimes all it takes is for her to smile when I am doing something for her. Last night, I gave her a 90 minute foot rub. As I lay in bed next to her after, she reached out, put her hand on my cheek for a few seconds. That was all I needed to make the whole day worth it. I know, not everyone is like this, but I am.

I do believe it is important to talk to your wife on a regular basis about how you are doing. I keep a daily journal and before we go to sleep, I verbally tell her what I put in it that day. This way she can gage my state and make adjustments as she wishes. There are times though where as a punishment, she withholds the authority reinforcement I crave. I have learned to accept the punishments as an extension of her love. It is my job to learn and improve.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home