Monday, June 22, 2009

Sexy Celery

My wife made me go food shopping on Saturday. I hate food shopping. The only thing that made it palatable was her playful mood. She just points or stands in front what she wants to buy and then I have to figure it out. A few shakes and nods later and it's in the cart. It's not very subtle. The only reason people don't notice is that there are different people in each isle.

Well, some notice in the veggie section. She was doing alot of pointing and nodding and I was running back and forth to get plastic bags for the peppers, cucumber, etc. She then gabbed some very wet celery and shook it at me. Water splayed all over me and as I reached for it she said, "Take it." As in just stand there and take the spray. So I did. People everywhere and she just shook the celery in my face making me quite wet......and aroused. It was all very playful, nothing aggressive or nasty.

Sure hope she needs help next week.

2 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

Cute little FLR Story, thanks for sharing, i love it when my wife bosses me around in the grocery store.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

Too bad that the gawkers did not similarly shake their celeries at you. You might have enjoyed it more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home