Friday, July 03, 2009

Symbolism

This moring was fun. As usual I served my wife coffee as she watched the morning news. Usually, I do this in a pair of boxers that say "wife worshipper" on them. It's our morning ritual. And once in a while I mix it up a bit, like today, when I wear an apron. Nothing frilly, just a white apron. No biggie.

As she was putting on her make up she requested that I "think of her." That's our double secret signal that I am to masturbate for her. And of course I gladly did. And as I was approaching orgasm I grabbed a pair of her lace panties as, what she calls, a "catcher's mit." I just hold them in front of me. We both like that little bit of submissive symbolism. First orgasm in 6 days and it felt good (duh.)

Here's the funny symbolic part. As I was moving the wash to the dryer, those lace panties and my apron strings were totally entwined together. I told her about it later and we both got a bit of a chuckle.

2 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

Lovely trivial fun. It makes life enjoyable.

 
At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You definitely cum way too much. And no wife should ever let her husband pleasure himself, all pleasure should only be from your wife. You waited 6 days, is that a big deal??? My husband must wait at least 2 months, and I am gradually going to make it 2 1/2 months next year, and then a full 3 months starting January 2011. Four times a year he may orgasm, less if he is bad. I doubt he will be!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home