Thursday, May 15, 2008

Don't Ask

"Do you want to cum?" I hate this question. It makes me wonder if she wants me to or not or is she doing it for me. etc etc. Last night she asked again. I told her to not ask, just tell. She responded that she doesn't like to feel bitchy. We discussed this issue and I reassured her that I don't think of it as bitchy, just "normal" in that a marriage works best if the wife controls her husbands orgasms. And besides, it's FUN and PLAYFUL.

While we were watching TV this morning she said, "Release." (Our code word for me to masturbate to orgasm). Who am I to argue!! LOL

I think, hope, that this is a turning point. That she finally is taking a more active role in direct orgasm management.

1 Comments:

At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!
You should be very happy that your WIFE thought of your needs. You should give her something she wants and needs as a gift for beginning to take care of you. Also do something special for her like cleaning or a job she dislikes or something to please her. A reward doubles hers and your pleasure and relationship.
This is how my husband began getting me to be the Top in our relationship
Rachel Widget

 

Post a Comment

<< Home