Sunday, May 11, 2008

Trying Again

As I've posted, things haven't been going well. The wife led was dead and our sex life was pretty much non-existant. I just kinda gave up for while, chilling out and tried to focus on what is right and good in my life. And compared to most, I'm a damn lucky guy.

Last night my wife said she wanted to try again and start up a wife-led marriage. We didn't discuss it too much but I did make her say to me in no uncertain terms that this is what she wants. Even to the point of having her admit to me that she is doing it for herself, not just becuase she thinks its something that I want. If true, this is huge. Time will tell.

So far today, nothing wife led. I'll just take it easy and see what happens. The way I figure it, if she gets into the wife led role more then great. If I don't get my hopes up too much and she doesn't then I haven't lost anything either.

3 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you two! Good luck and keep the blog going!

 
At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like great news especially as it has come from your wife. Cant wait to hear what her idea of a wife led marriage is and how she starts to express herself.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Jordan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home