Monday, January 28, 2008

Which Way is Up?

Today was very interesting. My wife called me to say that she was going to work from home. Wonderful, the house to ourselves without kids. I was cleaning and doing things anyway so I quickly made pot of coffee and actually set the table for her. I thought she might want some lunch.

After she arrived home she didn't seem the least bit interested in anything wife-led. I was suggestive, as in, "Is there anyway I can serve you?" etc. Towards around the time the kids get out of school she told me that we'd be walking over there together. She said, "How often do I get to meet the kids at school?" My first thought was the hell with them, how often do we get an empty house. But over we went. The funny thing is that they took a different route home and we missed them.

When we got home, she went in the house a few minutes ahead of me. When I go in, there she was, sitting on the bench, legs crossed with her foot out. An immediate look of get down here and take off my boots. And yes I did and we both noticed the obvious tent in my pants.

So from nothing to something. She is getting more demanding. What I must learn is patience. It is like the stock market, or at least when it is on an upward trend. More up than down and I really appreciate her efforts.

6 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being expected to remove your wife's shoes or boots is a great expression of her willingness to dominante you, she obviously knows what buttons to push, great post.

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger Pussywhipped Hubby said...

Oh the joys of the tent pole in the pants!

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

yes, being told to remove a Woman's shoes puts a submale in a state of delirium. Another great post!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

Well, at least "something" was up!

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M NEW TO THE BLOGS AND WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED IN A WLM. IT'S HARD FOR HER, BUT SHE'S TRYING. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU I NOW HAVE SOMEWHERE I CAN GO TO GET INFORMATION AND ALSO HAVE LIKE MINDED MEN I CAN TALK TO. ANY AND ALL HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED. THANK YOU.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

welcome hubsub, if you want an invite to my blog send me an email at helpmatehubby@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home