Monday, October 01, 2007

Free Panties

Just a very quick story. My wife received a free panty coupon in the mail from Victoria's Secret. Yesterday we went shopping and picked one up. Simple brown cotton thong. No big deal. She hands it to me with the coupon and tells me she'll be accross the street trying on shoes. So I bo and buy it. Again no biggie.

We had some other bags so when we were walking I started to put the small, pink, VS, striped bag into a larger one to make it easier to carry. She looked at me and asked me if I was embarassed to carry her panties around. I replied, "No. I hold the bag seperate so everyone can see how pussywhipped I am. Thank you for reminding me."

Very erotic. Very stimulating. And very easy for a wife to do to her husband.

2 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one, it's the little things that can mean so much, but take very little effort at all. If you can make your wife understand that, then you are in for a much happier life.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

My Wife often has me hold Her purse for the same humblinhg but refreshing purpose, great post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home