Monday, August 20, 2007

Post Vacation Day 1

I suppose I could post about how great my wife was during vacation. How she took charge on numerous occasions and said explicitly that I was not going to orgasm and I should just stay frustrated. A real watershed moment.

But vacations aren't real. Today was. She permitted me to masturbate this morning. It wasn't a big scene but it had been a week so I was pretty happy. Afterwards I busted my ass running around, finishing the laundry, dropping off her dry cleaning etc etc. I even managed some food shopping. I'm not tooting my own horn but us guys know how hard it is to stay motivated after orgasm.

Will she continue her more dominant role? Probably not. She is buried catching up with her work but I'm hoping that she play a little later in the week.

The real question is can I stay "chilly?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home