Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A Very Slow Week

It's been a very slow week for anything wife-led. At first thought, many not in a FLR would think nothing of it. Big deal they'd say, she didn't order you around. No games this week.

What muggles don't understand is that it's not a game. It's a major aspect of how we interact which affects the overall dynamic of our relationship, not just physical intimacy. So when she doesn't show any inclination towards being the boss I feel like our marriage just hangs. Maybe they'd understand if a same size wrench was thrown into their marriage. (Of course, I've no idea what that would be for a vanilla couple.)

I've been working very hard on not pressuring her, not offerring specific services like foot rubs, massages, shoe polishing or anything else remotely submissive. Just the occasional "Is there anything I can do for you?" So I wait, like many of you, waiting for her to get back into the groove. Up and down. This is my marriage.

On a brighter note, we are vactioning next week. Though the kids will be with us, there is usually more time for her to be playful.

2 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can so sympathise with what you are going through. I am in a very similar position to you, where I am tempted to ask for to much, with the danger of annoying her. Its so difficult to get the right balance between encouraging her dominance, and being left so frustrated that she is ignoring your submissive desires.

The only consolation is that when she does want to be play, its twice as exciting.

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are being a wise man. I hope you get your deserved reward.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home