Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Weekend Getaway

A quick over night at a local hotel with lots of together time was a big help. She wasn't overly dominant which is fine. Just going with the flow. We did get to do some shopping and I do get a bit of rush when I'm carrying alot of bags and she gets to the door of a store first and just steps to the side and waits for me to open it. Those little public things really get me going. Not so much because it is in public but that she is acknowledging her "position."

And for all you pervs out there........LOL......yes we had sex and it was good.

I'm hoping that she'll be more consistent with her demands and sexual teasing.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are back on track!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home