Monday, September 17, 2007

Still trying

We spoke at length Saturday morning about the book, "The Female Brain." It was a good starting off point to talk about how different our minds are, especially with respect to sex.

I told her that I had a better understanding of her situation. That, according to the book, women want realtionships to be smooth. If our sex life gives her stress then one, stress itself is a sex reducer (duh) and two, with a non existent libido it would be hard for her to correct the issue.

She has a bad cold so I'm not going to push the intimacy issue much. Maybe take matters into my own hand (the right one:)

I'll post later this week with an update. Expectations are low and acknowledged which I find helpful so I dont' get disappointed. Tons of kids stuff going on.

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

That is a gerat book, should b mandatory reading for all submales!lolGood luck to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home