Monday, August 27, 2007

A Perfect Week

My last post dealt with what happened on the first day after vacation and if I could not pressure her to continue with her dominance. Here is a quick recap from that day until today.

Today: Just got a call from her and was told to clean the bathroom.

Yesterday: Drops her keys while walking and makes/expects me to pick them up.
Arrives home and comments that she shouldn’t ever have to make up a pitcher of Crystal Light.

Monday: After going to bed, my wife “Paged” me on the house phone. Upon arrival at her bedside we discussed the kids’ schedules, etc. Then she just held out her hand. A clear indication that I was to apply lotion.

Sunday: After I spent the morning golfing she headed out for some personal time while I cleaned and prepared the house for dinner guests. Just before they arrived, she called me into the bathroom and had me begin a honey-do list.

Saturday: Out to dinner, her on the inside of the booth. Waiter asks about drinks, and she takes the wine list, tells the waiter she better choose and discusses options with him. When he brings the bottle out, he reaches past me and pours the taste for her. Later that evening, she grabs me and puts me inside her.

Friday: Places hand on the couch armrest pretending to hold a coffee cup and says, “Yes please.” Up I go to make her a cup.

Thursday: My son wants me to watch Space Balls (the very stupid Mel Brooks movie spoofing star wars.) I’d rather not. She takes me aside and tells me that I will watch the movie.

Wednesday: Both of us near sleep and she throws the blankets off me and states that I can turn off her light now. This requires that I get out of bed and walk around to her side. She then places a foot between my legs and tells me to sleep this way; naked and without blankets. Later she tells me that I can use the sheet. Upon waking she questions why I have a blanket on me when she said sheet.

Tuesday: Permitted to masturbate but not orgasm.

Monday: Can’t remember LOL

Sunday: See previous post.

Where did this come from? Two weeks ago we were on vacation and I got pretty angry at the lack of sexual play. I tossed and turned all night. The next morning we talked about it and I gave her a little kiss on the cheek and apologized. I told her that in a wife-led marriage I should have just accepted that she was tired and gone to sleep frustrated. She replied that she’d try to be a better leader. I sure hope she continues.

6 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, what a difference between this post and the last one. i'm happy for both your Wife and you!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

Me too! So happy for you and that you have joined out FLR Board!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger darylglen said...

I'm new to this blog (and lifestyle) and I had a quick question. I am involved in a wlm, and I wanted to know if there was a forum that our wives could go to, to communicate with each other?
You know, for advice, techniques, and the like. I know that my wife and I can't talk about this kind of stuff to our family and close personal friends.
Please feel free to check out my blog entitled "She Says Jump".
Thanks, and keep posting. I can relate to a lot of what you write.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Just read your blog. It sounds like you and your mistress wife are making great progress. It does take time. It took me over a year to get comfortable with the idea of bossing my guy around.

Now it is four full yers into our FLM, and I would not trade it for anything. The feelings of love, respect, and intimacy would the guy you love are truly wonderful.

Now it is my guy that is strugling with many aspects of his new found servetude. Yes, he does want to go drinking with the guys, but no, mistress will not give him permission. How does he explain it to the guys. Yes, he wants to golf, but Saturday is cleaning day.Yes, he wants to make a purchase, but will mistess give him permission. Those are typical issues for my little man.

While those are real issues and cause frustration, there are also the times when he gently puts his head on my lap and thanks me for allowing him to be my slave. I don't really think of him as a slave, but he gets a thrill of thinking of himself in that fashion.

If I had any adice for you it would just be to keep your head down, always remember to 'may I', and 'thank you mistress'. Some women don't like the word mistress, but I have always been thrilled when my little guy refers to me as his mistress. To me it denotes a very special loving relationship.

When you are frustrated with her commands try not to show it. Remember she is doing what you wanted her to do. She is your queen. you should treet her as such.Every little command is an opportuinty for you to show her how much you want to serve her.

Tell her that you love. Tell her that you love to serve her, and that you thank God that she allowed you to belong to her. Bring her flowers whenever you can. If she tells you to clean the bathroom, clean the bathroom and the kitchen. You should try to exceeed her orders at all times.
Like my guy learn to think of yourself as her slave, and it will bring joy to your heart.

Miss, Kathy

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

Kathy:
Thanks for reading. However, I don't need to follow her commands or even exceed them. What I need is for her to be more commanding! LOL

 
At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following your blog for sometime, and can fully relate to your frustration. I am about 4 months into a developing FLR with my wife. I have wanted one for years, but it has taken me that long to realise how to best go about this, and for my wife to start to accept what is in it for her, and to realise that I still love her, as much as being dominated. It obviously takes some women much longer than others to accept a dominant role over their husbands. I am still very guilty of topping from the bottom, and find it so difficult not to, when I am inpatient for her to express signs that she is actually taking charge and willing to tell me to do things for her. I am really trying to make an effort to let her develop at her pace, and will renew my efforts after reading your blog today. She left me cleaning the kitchen this morning as she went off to work. I text her to say how beautiful she looked and that I wished to serve her well. She has just replied and said “thank you…you made a good start with the kitchen….the middle floor needs dusting”, I think we are getting there, but it is painfully slow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home