Sunday, July 29, 2007

Serving the Coffee

I had a great time last night. My wife and I went to a party with some of her coworkers and she told me I had to dance with her. I'm not sure which is better, faster music and I get to watch her move (spectacular hips) or slow dancing pressed against her!

We also had some time to sit and talk. She asked me why I don't always make/serve her coffee. I told her sometimes I just forget but honestly there is some passive agressive behavior going on mostly because it (coffee service) doesn't matter. I don't get more or less sexual interaction if I serve or not so sometimes I get frustrated at serving all the time. What's the point?

After putting the kids to bed she made it quite clear. She had me kneeling on the bed and then played with me for quite some time, reminding me who the boss is, that coffee service is not optional and that I should blog about my shortcomings. She then had me sleep in the sticky mess.

I"ve served her coffee and brought her the Sunday paper and am typing next to her, anonymously informing the world that I plan to serve coffee daily, no exceptions. That is the point-coffee service does matter.

6 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somthing i discovered about my Wife, and the same holds true for me, is that when daily "life" is too full of responsibility and/or demands, it takes a lot of energy and ambition out of a person.

My wife and i just spent 3 wonderful days away from home, work and children. Wow, that made such a difference! She confidently exerted Her dominance, allowed me to cook us breakfast and cleanup. (We stayed at a Candlewood Suites whcich comes with a full kitchen.) SHe did all of the driving while i rode shotgun.

The point i'm making is thatsometimes life itself interferes with FLR and what we want. i learned that as i help make Her day a little less stressful, the more She has the energy to dominate, both in and out of the bedroom.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

Again more signs that your FLR is alive, and well. Hope you two continue to thrive and make each other happy!

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Service submission is often tough for many men. It doesn't offer the obvious erotic rewards.

But it can be the way to capture the interest of a woman who is otherwise not inclined to power exchange.

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great blog. It's got some great ideas and advice for both spouses in a FLR. I just started trying the FLR with my Queen back in March '07 after some self examination and relection on my relationship with my wife and kids(impatient). Sex was okay for me(imagine that) and for her, well maybe it was or maybe it wasn't. We just seemed to be lacking some spark and energy. Our emotional component and conversation was limited to the kids, work and our daily calendar of activities and household chores. I do a lot around the house but I had a bad attitude about it, i.e., I gotta do it cause no one else will. Also I tended to do things that interested me and not my Queen. However, I sensed that things had gotten stale and flat in our relationship. Change was in order. I had come across aroundyourfinger in the past and I liked the idea but I did not act on the information. This time I did and I printed off some of the web materials and gave them to my Queen. She raised her eyebrows and said "Really? Do you know what you're in for?" I said yes and ordered the Addison book. I also came across "She Comes First" by Ian Kerner and that has cemented the FLR for us. My Queen now takes charge of more situations which I love for her to do. I've changed my attitude and I am much more patient with the kids. We're still a work in progress but I know we both like these changes as we spend much more time looking into each other's eyes during the day.
Good luck all!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

A wonderful story satsified_2!

Perhaps you should start your own blog so other's can learn and be inspired by your wonderful relationship.

BTW if you would like access to mine email me at: helpmatehubby@
yahoo dot com.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger satisfied_2 said...

HH and FLR friends:
I've started a blog at 2makeherhappy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home