Monday, April 16, 2007

Vacationing with kids

Ah yes...vacation sex. Oh no.....kids.

We just spent a great week in the Carribean at a rented house right on the beach. Not alot of great wild sex with kids around but a fair amount of wife-led situations. Some of the highlights:

1. A woman was attempting to get us so reduced price tickets if we'd go and listen to a sales pitch. I casually said that my wife makes those types of decisions and the sales girl replied/inquired, "You mean your wife is the boss?" "Yes", I replied, "she is the boss."

2. We woke up each morning long before the kids which provided me with the opportunity to serve her coffee, naked.

3. The very first morning, we walked out on the beach with our coffee and she took my coffee and told me to take off my clothes and swim. I don't think anyone saw me:)

4. Our kids all started to skinny dip and told me to join them. As our pool was easily seen by a few on the beach I declined. That was until my wife gave me the look. I stood up, dropped my suit and looked up to see a 20 something youny women catching an eyeful.

5. Alot of towel, chair and drink service provided by me to her on the beach and deck. I mean alot with multiple trips back and forth. Her personal cabanna boy.

6. I took the kids into town so she could go topless and tan her breasts. When I returned I was teased with the details of the pool guy showing up and seeing her.

Yes, there was some sex and some permitted masturbation but the highlights were the little things.

The best: Our first morning home and I'm in the basement checking emails. The coffee has already brewed and I hear her sit in her chair near the TV and yell down, "Yes please." Her way of telling me to serve her coffee. She walked right by the coffee pot in the kitchen and continued in her role in our wife led marriage. I love this woman!

5 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger j said...

Sounds like a good time. Particularly the part about topless sunning and the pool boy!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

That was a highlite for me too, although the story about how she walked right past the coffee and then made you go out of your way to get it was truly a great Wife led Moment! Seems your Wife is really getting into her role.

I take it that it didn't bother you that another man saw your Wife's naked breasts?

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

No, it didn't bother me at all and yes, it was a turn on. As you know, I read your blog (HH) and am a LONG way off from having my wife involved with another man.

However, another woman......LOL

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

Those types of things like what your Wife did turn me on too. My Wife hasn't completely went all the way yet with another man but given my recent developments it certainly seems a probability.
Fortunately my marriage is such that we won't have any jealousy issues and i can trust my Wife to be ultra discreet and selective. Plus were both such busy family and career people i doubt it would impact our lives that much as we don't have time for that.

I agree that that type of lifestyle is not a good idea for most couples but if you and your Wife ever go down that road the best thing i can say is that communication is key.

Good luck to you guys, i love your blog!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger marriagechili said...

First, thanks for the blog.

I've been wandering around the web trying to find some info on how to encourage my wife be a bit more dominant (so I can explore being submissive).

Most d/s bloggers seem a bit psycho. It's good to have a reference to a more sane and sustainable d/s marriage.

My wife and I are just starting to explore d/s. Our first experiences have been fun but I'm having some of the frustrations of 'well, is she finally going to take charge tonight?...' that you're writing about.

Again, thanks, and keep up the writing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home