Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Cat's out of the bag

Last week, I pulled up this blog and showed it to my wife, starting with the first post and let her read them all. I was pretty nervous, wondering if she was going to think. Thankfully she was ok with it.

Actually, last night she told me to post here and remind myself that she's the boss!

Now I'm going to hand the laptop to her and she what she thinks. Any comments dear?:)

No comments from her. As always, I'll keep you all posted.

Happy New Year.

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger subservire said...

It's a pretty gutsy move to show her your private thoughts. I've also thought about showing my Wife my blog, but I can't work up the courage yet. I think it would be too much for her at this moment.

Please let us know what your your Wife thinks about your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home