Friday, February 16, 2007

2 Things, oops 3, I mean 4

Number one: I spent a great weekend away at a hotel with my wife. We went shopping in the morning and I think my heart skips a beat every time she gets to a door ahead of me and just stops.

Looks backs.

Waits.

It's my job to open the door for her! A little public Wife-led demonstration. We also bought something at Victoria's Secret. As the bag carrier I find it amusing and a little erotic to carry this bag. Particularly when it is a very small one and the only one I'm carrying.

At night she got all dolled up and was looking fine!!! And without giving details, it was by far, the best sex we've had in a very long time.

Second: This morning she left her "to do" list for me. A little shopping for dinner and general house work. We have a friend of hers coming over for dinner with her kid tonight so I'll make sure the house is looking good so it reflects well on my wife. I like it when she is demanding but must also do things on my own. She shouldn't have to work all day and then tell me everything. I'm going to try and take "control" of the evening. What I mean by that is to try and make sure my wife can enjoy her friend and not run around the kitchen. I don't think she should have to work all day and then hit the kitchen at night. But if I'm honest, there is definately an erotic component to having her relax with her friend while I take care of everything else. The "wife-led" aspect won't be noticable as I wouldn't want her friend to feel uncomfortable. However, I do hope she notices now attentive I am and that she comments as such to my wife.

Third: Alot has been posted about communicating with your wife or gf. It's a tough topic. I told her over the weekend that it is difficult for me to know when/how to approach her for some type of sexual play. I think no one wants to feel like they are begging or throwing themselves at the spouse. However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't ask. I'd think it was great if she told me to masturbate, get hard, get close, then stop. It would show that she is thinking of me. We had a great talk and I told her that I'd like to do this for her. In the past, she was always unsure of my real intentions (orgasm or sex). Now, with her in control of our sex life, we agreed that if I asked she can absolutly feel comfortable in saying NO. It seems natural in a WLR but her love for me is so deep that she wants me to feel good and satisfied. I hope she is finally realizing that I get great satisfaction and happiness by making her happy. If she feels pressured for sex then she isn't happy.

Just remembered, nuber 4 for those counting: Dr. Phil's on his Valentine's Day show was talking to a couple where the guy wasn't romancing his wife enough. He told the guy (paraphrasing), "If you romance your wife and take care of her then she'll....um, um,......take care of you." No crap:) He made a couple of other comments that led me to believe that his wife Robin was definately the boss. Maybe he should do a segment of wife-led couples.

5 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger whiplashstash said...

i love your blog. thanks for taking the time.

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Graeme said...

Keep your eyes open for other guys whose wives reach a door and then stop... and wait for their husband to open it. My wife does that too. More women should learn to expect it.

Thank you for writing your blog. We each learn from one another. I have provided a link to yours on mine.

Andy
Happiness is a Dominant Woman)
http://happinessisadominantwoman.blogspot.com/

Andy

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

I've had the thought that Dr. Phil's Wife domiants him too, despite the relationship egalitarianism he tries to advocate. Interesting that we share that observation, i wonder if any Women have had that same thought?

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Mistress Laura's boy said...

I agree with you guys about Dr. Phil. :-)

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

When coming up to a door I never thought about waiting for John, I just open it. It is a good idea to give your husband a little public taste of submission. It could be especially fun when your husband is already carring your purse and a few packages while you have nothing in your hand. It is a simple, but elegant way of demonstrating who is in charge. I love it. Also, it could be especially fun when you are out with another women. Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home