Tuesday, December 12, 2006

What's on the Holiday Shopping List?

My wife just had some elective surgery so she doesn't want much this year. Her big gift is a short 2 night getaway with a close friend she never gets to see. I've been trying to set it up for years with her friend's huband. But tickets are bought so there is no turning back. I"m sure they'll have a blast. No, nothing sexual will occur (except in my mind:)

The one fun thing I bought was a thong from Aroundherfinger.com. Just plain white with their logo on the front. It will start on her but I"ve no doubt she'll make me wear it too. Sometimes the simple fun gifts are the best.

So, what are you getting your partner this year?
What do you hope to get?

2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

An awesome idea! BTW is this the same friend your Wife went XMAS shopping with that you mentioned in your previous entry?

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

No. She is going away with a long legged dark haired beauty that she became friends with about 10 years ago.

There is no chance of anything happening but hell, I'm a guy, and the isn't anyway I'm not going to fantasize about it:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home