Friday, December 29, 2006

Sharing the good news

For some unknown reason, though probably related to a feeling of insecurity, I sent my wife a very bold, direct email. Normally, I'd talk to her face to face but with alot of kids running around there never seems to be a good time.

My email to her:
I'm probably reading into this too much but when we've discussed our relationship you seem to say things like, "I like to be worshipped," or "fortunate" etc. But do YOU LIKE this type of relationship? Not just if I"m happy or if we are closer. I guess I'm looking for "Yes, I like this style of marriage, I'm glad we are doing it and I want it to continue."

Her reply:
"Yes, I like this style of marriage, I'm glad we are doing it and I want it to continue! I will proudly wear my new panties!" (The panties are the one from AroundHerFinger.com)

It's been six months since I gave her the book from AroundHerFinger and I've brought up this style of relationship with her. She never really gave me a straight answer before probably due in part because I didn't want to push her to far to fast and I was scared she say no.

Anyway, I thought I'd post this huge bit of information. I'm both excited and nervous.

3 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well congratulations--both for starting that exchange, and for the answer you got! Seems to me that with this basic undertanding out in the open, more communication can only help your marriage develop in the way you want. Good luck!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

just wanted to echo the sentiments of subboy, i'm very happy the two of you are on the same page!

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

Gentlemen, Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home