Friday, March 23, 2007

The Perfect Week

Do you remember the first few months after meeting your gf/bf? Hot and heavy and then it naturally tapers off. Similarities abound when converting to a wife-led marriage. Quickened pulse as you explore this new dynamic but then it too slows down to a regular rythem.

A complaint....hardly.

I find the little demands she makes so very important and quite stimulating. For example, last weekend we were doing yardwork. Occasionally, she'd purposely drop/throw something on the ground and tell me to pick it up. Upon doing so, she'd give me a smack on the ass. Just one each time. As this occurred on the side of the house, I doubt anyone noticed and even if they did, it would appear as some playful husband/wife stuff, not some kinky spankig scene. Well, once wouldn't appear kinky. If you saw your neighbor do that you'd just snicker at their playfullness. But what if you saw it happen 5 times over a 10 minute span? Each time the wife, now obviously dropping things on purpose, just to make her husband bend over to recieve a quick smack on the ass. Hmmmmm LOL.

And as I write about this, my first thought was the turn on was the possibility of a neighbor seeing us. But the more I think about it, the most stimulating aspect was that she was participating in something sexual within the realm of her position in a wife-led marriage. And I'll tell you, it kept my motor running until, well it's still running :)

Two days later, she added some fuel to the fire when I returned home after retrieving a child from a friend's house. We had about 20 minutes until dinner and she just looked at me and held up her car keys. This was a silent order to fill up her car (she doesn't pump gas....she always makes me do it.)

And last night we were watching a TV show and she handed me some lotion to apply to her hands. Again, no words were spoken.

Let's review: Saturday, a few smacks on the ass, Tuesday, the "look" to fill up her tank, Thursday, a little lotion application.

No sex, no orgasms, no big kinky scene...........and still the perfect week.

For all you husbands out there, please feel free to pass this on to your wives so they understand that it doesn't take alot to keep us happy.

7 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger bud said...

So true. If only Ladies would realize that it really doesn't take much at all on their end to hit the ball out of the park with us guys. It is not just what we do for them,...... it is how they make us feel before, during and after. Little comments, innuendos, physical touch, etc., anything just to reinforce that we willing submit and that you know and expect our submission.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

another great insight! I too like experiencing my Wife's subtle domination over me in public, (ex: being made to hold all the shopping bags, Her purse etc..)

Great post!

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger cagedone said...

Hey, I guess the grass is always greener. Like yours, Sarah has a low libido, I wish she would "play" like that as I truly beleive it would help alleviate the need as you say for "sex".

I am coming to understand though that Sarah actually expects me to lead the family, which is a interesting twist, while of course she expects me to do anything she wants me to...lol

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger faninho said...

Wonderful! It is subtle and simple and it "would be" so easy. I agree also to the comments above!

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger dorei said...

Great post. Good insight for us wives. I too have a low libido and I need all the help I can get.
Thank you.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

That was a great post. At the start it was very difficult to do little things like this with my guy.I was embarrised to have him hold my purse in public. However, now that we are in our fourth year of a FLM these types of things just happen naturally. Most of the time I don't even realize I am giving him a F/d type experience.

Last week I decided he needed a new pair of slaks. I took him to the department store, and told the sales person what I wanted.When I found something that I liked I simply told John to put them on and come back out. Aside from asking John how they fit, the discussion was between me and the sales person. I than picked out a new neck tie for him, and paid. For something like this I never really thought to ask for his oppinion. In retrospect I was treating him like a child, but at the time, the thought just did not occur to me.

The same type of occurance happened in a restaurant. Since John is no longer allowed the free use of credit cards, I usually pay in restaurants. To me it is no bid deal, and John has learned to accpet this. However, we recently went out with another couple. When it was time for each of us to put in a credti card, John's face turned red. The other couple did not know about our life style. Without thinking much about it I just made a quick comment that John is no longer allowed the use of credit cards.

Little things like this are going to happen in a FLM, and it is important that the guy simply learn to accept it. It may not always be comfortable, but it is just part of the life style.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Just another thought about things that happen in public. We have what I refer to as rules of the road. There are many aspects to this, but basicly it involves John's interaction with other women.

Rule 1 is that he always says yes ma'am, no ma'am or thank you ma'am to any female sales or service person he comes into contact with. If it is necessary to address her by name, he puts a miss in front of her first name. It does not matter that the lady calls him by his first name; to him she is still Miss Mary or Miss whatever. This always causes some degree of submissive tension in him. This is especially true when the female is very young. I just think it is cute to watch a guy in his late 40s saying yes ma'am to an 18 year old clerk. However, I think it is also a good thing for the self image of these young women. It is my oppinion that they should learn to expect a farily high degree of respect from males of any age.

Also, if John or I have an extended conversation with a female of any age, I require him to do a little partial curtsy when the conversation ends. This amounts to a very slight bend of the knee and a very small bow of the head. When done correctly it is a little act of public submission that takes only a second and is generally only noticed by the lady he is talking with. Again, this is only my oppinion, but I believe this is a natural expression of respect that should be redered by any submissive guy.

As simple as it sounds, these little rules were very difficult for John when they were first introduced to him. Fast forward a few years and it is second nature for him. It does sometime happen that a clerk will compliment me on the politeness of my husband. When this happpens I say thank you, I try to train him well. Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home