Monday, December 11, 2006

Came Clean

Pun intended.

Saturday was progressing nicely. She was playful and in turn I was hopeful about an evening that would lead to her granting me permission to orgasm.

As the kids were getting ready for bed, I mentioned that I masturbated on Monday. She asked why I didn't ask for permission or tell her earlier. I hemmed and hawed, something about how sexy she looked got me going.

Per her instruction, a pedicure was already planned for the evening. Actually, it's more just calous removal and peppermint footrub. She had me put a DVD in and while she sat in her chair, feet dangling over the arm. I was to attend to her, my back to the TV, pants around my ankles.

After reducing her callouses, I applied the peppermint lotion. She then had me move forward and gave me a fantastic "foot job." As I got hard, I started to buck my hips and asked her if I could cum and lick it up as punishment. She looked me right in the eyes and told me there would be no orgasm for me. I expected her to stop, but she didn't. The insides of her feet, cupped around my shaft, moving up and down, up and down.

Finally, she did stop and we went to bed but not before she had me put on the thong she was wearing. She grabbed the back of it, yanked hard, forcing the thong up the crack of my ass and told me to go to sleep. The warmth of the peppermint lotion, still on my very erect penis, kept me awake for sometime.

The next moring I was startled as she reached over, grabbed the back of the thong again and YANKED. Punishment over she said.

Wow.....who needs drugs!

4 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

That was an incredibly sexy post, thanks for sharing! If your Wife is mildly crossdressing you she may have the potential to become even more dominant than my own Wife lol!

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

Mild is the operative word. Never anything more than her panties. I have an apron but it's just your standard white chef's apron.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Tom Allen said...

Nice!

Peppermint oil, huh? Must be very warming on the sensitive parts ;-)


Tom Allen
The Edge of Vanilla

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger mike said...

Your request for a release and cleaning the mess with your tongue is pretty close to topping from the bottom. On the other hand i think, especially in the beginning of a d/s-relationship, its necessary to "expand (her) possibilities" when handling your lust. The solution could be rather to 'suggest' some treatment in everyday-talking than to 'demand' it in the moment when she started to take control.

If things run smoothly, she will remember your 'offering' and it will be on HER to 'demand' it from you.

best wishes,
mike.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home