Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Expectations

Helpmate Hubby, as always, makes some great points regarding double standards in a wife-led marriage. If you haven't read his blog I suggest you do.

Piggy-backing on his idea a bit; expectations. I"ve found that before the double standards occur, expectations change. Barely noticable at first sometimes I'm taken aback as my wife gets more comfortable in new marriage.

Just the other day, she walked right past a full coffee pot and sat down, fully expecting that I'd get up from the couch and serve her morning java. The one that suprised me the most was whne she was waking up one morning and I just happened to be walking into the bathroom. She simple stated/asked/questioned/demanded, "No Crystal Light?" (I always bring place a glass next on her nightstand before she goes to bed.)

She wasn't angry or nasty about it. A glass of Crystal Light at bedtime has become what she expects. I on the other hand was estactic that she was starting to accept new role.

Gents, be careful what you wish for, you might get it. LOL

7 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

Yes i have plenty of those two, i should probably blog about those as well!

Thanks for the kudos on my blog, i feel the same way about yours!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I believe your post touches on one of the nicest parts of having a submissve husband at your service. It is all of the little things. The things that you really never have to tell him. The things he learns to do for no other reason than it pleases mistress. It little things like checking the gas tank to make sure it is full, a ready cup of coffee in the morning with the newspaper, having your shoes cleaned, ironing a skirt because he knows you want to wear it Monday morning, and countless other little services that taken all together make like a little nicer.

Yes, I guess after a while we do take many of these little services for granted, and just expect that they will be done. To that I say horay for all you good little submissives out there that know how to please a woman.

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

FYI I posted a "Expectations" post about a recent experience i had which dovetails with one of your recent experiences and also gave a kudos to your blog as well for the inspiration.

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi whatevershesays. I totally understand where you're coming from. You haven't written in this blog for a while. I hope you are having fun.

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Hello, you have a wonderful blog, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

 
At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny how the list of expectations grows! Many of my current chores started out as
something I would do to give my wife a break, a temporary reprieve
so she could enjoy a specific event; tv show, kids to sports, an errand at a leisurely pace...

Once I do something she enjoys she typically will "stage" me until I
learn to do it on my own. If laundry needed to be taken out the bedrooms she would leave the basket by my side of the bed and that was my clue to gather and start washing. The trash cover off the barrel means take it out.

What has been nice with this is that there is no need to discuss what needs to be done, no chance for me to say I'll get to it and then forget about it. She shows me what to do and is disappointed
if she has to remind me.

 
At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife has decided to be my Mistress and I am very excited about it I'm hoping that she will follow through with putting a chastity belt on me Like a CB 2000 does anyone have any thoughts on this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home