Friday, December 01, 2006

It Doesn't Take Much

I don't know how many women read my sporadic blog. And I'm guessing that the majority of them are already "into" some version of a female led relationship. But I'm hoping that my writing about what happened yesterday will shed further light on what I think most men want, at least in part. And for men, some comraderie and something to print out and leave on your wive's pillow at night to start a conversation.

It doesn't take much.

Men are fixers. Something is broken, we try to fix it. We like to serve and help out. Be part of a team. Yesterday morning I did my normal routine, get up after my wife showers, bring her coffee and watch the news with her. She asked me to find a sweater in a small avalanche in the closet and if I did, the matching pink shirt needed ironing. Away I went. No hard core, "yo slave boy, ......" Just simple, "Can you find this sweater and iron the pink shirt, thanks." Once found, I warmed up the iron and began. She entered and started to blow dry her hair. For fun, I just dropped my pajama bottoms and kept ironing. I think it's fun and appropriate that a man be partially nude while ironing his wife's clothes.

Done. I left and she got dressed. Right before she left for work, she gave me the standard kiss goodbye and very sneaky (kids) little grope and "thank you."

Later in the morning I sent her an email letting her know where I was on the X-mas shopping list, house chores etc. Sounds submissive I know, but really not. It was informative so we could plan out the evening and weekend better. Her reply, "You go boy!"

Already on cloud nine from the grope, I felt wonderful. Happy that she was playful and acknowledging what I was doing.

Ladies: It doesn't take much!

3 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I agree - it doesn't take much, but it does take a thought and effort.

I'm glad you had a lovely day.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

Thanks LJ

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

I couldn't agree more. For mew it's the subtle demonstrations of my Wife's authority which get me going most and give me the most happiness.

BTW, Any subsequent developments from showing your Wife my post? Would love to hear either here or through my email at moflrcpl@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home