Monday, October 05, 2009

Good Will Hunting

Maybe because I'm looking for it but more and more I see female dominant/wife led gestures and comments in our society. It's always been my contention that women have alot more power in relationships than either sex is willing to acknowledge because men pursuing women for sex aspect. I know that's a gross simplification but it's true. Frankly, the main difference is that I and most of my readers have acknowledged this "power exchange."

Back to the title: Good Will Hunting. Great movie. Minnie Driver and Matt Damon are in bed and it's presumed they have had sex. Snuggling up she says she wants to meet his family and friends. He's trying to avoid that and then she says, "What would you do if I said no sex until I meet them?" As he grabs the phone and calls his buddy she says that he is crazy, it's 4:30 in the morning and only thinks with his dick. Yup.

Just one more example in mainstream media proving that once again, men will do anything to get laid.

And the funny thing to me is that if my buddy called me at 4:30 am because he had to to get laid, I'd understand and wouldn't be mad. And neither would any other guy regardless of if they are in a wife led marriage or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home