Friday, September 11, 2009

Quick Update

A number of blogs have recently posted about the complexities of life and it's impact on their wife led marriage. That the wife led aspect ebbs and flows depending upon the demands of work, kids, etc.

I suggest that even with the reduction of "wifeledness" one should compare their current situation to whatever their relationship was like before they embarked upon the never ending journy of a wife led marriage. I think many will notice small things that are just happening now, that are part of the daily frabic of their lives. In the beginning, these small gestures would have resulted in a blog posting detailing how sexy it was, a huge turn on and that they are happy their wife is becoming more accustomed to being the boss, etc. Now it is the new "normal."

Case in point:
I joined my wife today for lunch. She's hugely busy and it doesn't happen often. I grabbed her plate of salad as we proceeded to check out. After I paid, we walked out side where I commented on how dirty the table was and then tried to wipe if clean. She said I was "doting" and asked if I was trying to show others how attentive I was and thereby creating a wife-led moment. I told her no, I wasn't trying anything and that I no longer care who knows what and that we've gone well beyond. She said, "Good, then get up and go over to the other table and get me some pepper." I did, put it on her salad and that was that. And while it was a bit of a turn on, it would have been a huge turn on 2 years ago. Hell, I might have shot my load there and then. But it is now the new "normal."

Perhaps, when we men complain that our wives are "into it" enough we should compare now to a ways back. I think many will have to admit that their wives have come a long way.

5 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi WSS

Glad to hear that your still around.

I agree with what your saying. There is no doubt that once you have let the cat out of the bag, so to speak, and expressed your desire to submit to your wife and shown your submissive side, things do change, even if your wife does not fully wish to practice a WLM in a way that you would have her do.

You cant have confessed so much and practiced as much stealth submission for as long as we have, and not expect our wives to at least take on or adopt some dominant charcteristics, or take advantage of their knowledge sometimes for their benefit.

How satisfying or fulfilling you find this will obviously depend upon how much you have come to accpet that anything more, is either inpractical or just never going to happen because your wife is not comfortable taking it any further.

I am currently palying the waiting game, without pressure or demands, to see if Jane develops her dominant side more naturally, and therefore, go someway towards helping satisfy my need to feel dominated. So far the jury is out.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

AAT: Definatley not stealth! LOL

I bought Mark Redmond's Book, Worshipping your Wife. I'll post about after my wife and I have read it and give some feedback. Good luck with Jane.

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is nothing like being submissive to a beautiful, sexy woman who has dominant tendencies. That is my wife. She is in her early 50's, a fitness instructor, who turns heads constantly when we are out. Sometimes we will stop at the supermarket after one of her classes, she's still dressed in the tight nylon pants and top. With her blond her, she has much younger guys smiling at her. We do practice WLR, mostly by me having to do all of the housework, massaging her and giving her oral sex at least once a week. She allows me the privledge (her term) of cumming no more than once a month, usually longer because she likes me horny all of the time. She is correct, I am much more attentive to her when I am horny. She adds weeks if my housework wasn't done perfectly. Last month she added 2 more weeks onto my 4 standard weeks because I didn't fold the toilet paper into a point after I was done cleaning her bathroom. She called me in, told me what I had failed to do, made me clean the whole room and shower again, and added 2 weeks for additional punishment she said. But I wouldn't change a thing. I no longer wear a chastity device, she decided that I should not want to masturbate myself because of my intense devotion to her. And she was right! I swore to her I would not do it, and I haven't. She decides when, where and how I will have an orgasm, and she always says the less I cum the better husband I am. And she is right again!!!! If there is mutual agreement on WLR as we have, it's a great life!!

 
At 6:40 AM, Anonymous HE WORSHIPS ME said...

Orgasm control is the best way of keeping your husband well behaved, and doing all of his chores. I also have my husband wait at least a month for his orgasm, and it is not automatic. He must be attentive to me, do all of the housework properly (very perfectly), and not have complained, begged, or whined about how horny he is. He's supposed to be horny I told him, so don't whine. I do add a week additional if he asks or whines, so that he doesn't do anymore. Wives, if you don't practice orgasm control on your husband, you are missing out on how wonderful you can be treated. I do allow him to penetrate me maybe once during the month if his behavior has been excellent, but only for maybe 6 strokes and then he must take it out. And he better not have an "accident" during that time. I warn him right before entering, and tell him the punishment is 6 months without cumming. Needless to say, he is VERY careful!

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous HE WORSHIPS ME said...

An additional note to my last post. I do not go to sleep horny ever. Once or twice a week after he massages me, I tell him to remove my panties. He knows that he must provide me with some great oral sex or use one of our toys, usually both. Then he pats me dry with tissues, pulls up my panties, cuddles me and we go to sleep. No asking or whining. It can't get much better!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home