Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Suprise.....or Not

I returned tuesday around noon from a great long weekend away with some old friends. I hadn't done that in about 3 years and I had a blast. My wife gets alot of credit for holding down the fort while I was gone.

Of course there was frequent texting. I often told her how I missed serving her coffee and looked forward to it. Serving her coffee is probably our main "ritual" that is a wife-led constant.

So nothing happened last night. Not suprising given that she tired from work and I was exhausted from traveling all day then getting home and vaccuuming, mowing the lawn and preparing dinner.

This morning I served her coffee, as usual, in my boxers that say wifeworshipper on them. While she was in the dressing area I asked her if she needed me. She said no. What the fuck? Nothing. So I stewed for a bit then asked her if it was OK that I got aroused. She said yes and watched me masturbate. While doing so I told her it had been a while. She asked, in a suprising tone, "Did you arouse yourself while away?" "Did you "release" (orgasm)? I said of course not to both. She then said, and it's hard to explain, suprised, so the last time you came was a week ago saturday (about 10 days). I said yes, I don't do this without your permission.

I guess what I am driving at here is her apparent lack of understanding that I don't do anything sexual without her permission. But we have discussed this before. Her active control of my orgasms and our wife led aspect of our marriage is what our sex life is. If our sex life is to be defined by just fucking, shit, that would be terrible.....about once per month.....maybe.

Trust me, we WILL be discussing her reaction and morning questions later.

2 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some wivesjust dont get it, do they? and for those that say why should they, then why not???? is it really asking too much to give a little acknowledgement.

I sympathise.....!!!!

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

I hear ya too, my Wife seems to think she has me in such a great state of submission to her that she doesn't need to control my releases either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home